TEPPI Hooded Coat
TEPPI Hooded Coat
Pricing displayed in Canadian Dollars (CAD). See exchange rates below.
Crave coziness? TEPPI means "blanket" in Icelandic. Our translation: bundle up.
This luxe quilted blanket coat (made of a plush Korean two-faced jersey) is perfect to throw on for an extra layer of warmth. It's suuuuuper soft, lightweight and conveniently reversible - choose between the classic heather grey on one side or cool charcoal on the other. This coat feels like your favorite oversize hoodie, just doubled-up on effortless luxe.
* PRE-ORDER WINDOW IS NOW CLOSED. JOIN THE WAITLIST *
- Made in Canada by outerwear experts
SIZE & FIT INFORMATION
- Fits true to size, go with your normal size. If petite, size down
- Designed for an oversized fit, with a full sleeve perfect for layering
- A slight stretch fabric
- Icelandic model @livbenedikts is 5'9" and wearing size Medium
Shot on location at Iceland's Reykjanesfólkvangur hot spot by Saga Sig.
This epic reserve with lava formations, crater lakes, bird cliffs and bubbling geothermic fields showcases the TEPPI's versatile look.
LINDA'S LAUNDRY TIPS
- Machine wash on cold cycle
- Hang to dry
MOSHA'S STYLING TIPS
"Ever wanted a coat that felt like sweatpants but was a lot more self-respecting and socially acceptable? The TEPPI is your answer - it's comfort food in coat form. From early morning errands to late night dog walks, this is the kind of throw-on-and-go piece that pulls any look together."
"I styled it here on Liv with a chunky knit and wide-leg pant for a louche take. It also looks great with other shades of gray - from denim to a silk slip dress. The TEPPI is perfect while traveling. No need for an airline blanket."
- Fully reversible
- Interior and exterior pockets
- Hammered silver matchstick buttons
- Embossed leather hanger loop